Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's ticking away with my sanity I've got too much time on my hands It's hard to believe such a calamity I've got too much time on my hands.....Thank you STYX.


Too much……too much……too freaking much…..Togetherness is generally a good thing but like all good things there is a saturation point. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t mean that you love the person any less it just means that you need some me time. Time to be away. It’s not that I don’t love you but get the heck away from me feelings.

That is me today. I need to lock myself in my room and not answer the door. I need time to be by myself. I am starting to lose my writers block and I started to work on my book again. I was typing along at a real tear and my mother has decided that she wants to talk to me about the TV line up for Wednesday night. First off I don’t care about it, I might on Wednesday but today is Sunday. Secondly I am typing, I know you can hear the keys on the keyboard because you are right next to me. Oh wait you are deaf.

Yes, friends I am bitchy today. There I said it. It’s true. Those of you that really know are sitting there thinking “today?” As if it is any different. I sat here and said I don’t care yet she continues to yammer on. Then she requires a reply from me. How can I reply? I wasn’t listening because as I stated before I don’t care. So I get to sit and listen to it again. It took me three times to catch what she was trying to tell me and guess what? I still didn’t care.

No matter how much you love someone they can get on your nerves. Goodness knows I do. Some days I take great joy in it. Yes that’s right. I try. Lord help to find the patience to get along. I have dealt with all of the bad moods and tantrums from every one. Frankly I have done it with grace, and now I am ready to have one of my own. I think it is time for me to play hide and seek. I am going to lock my door and hide all of the keys. Good day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment